Thursday, November 20, 2008

Go Cougs!! Let's replay the last 2 years!!

5 comments:

Rob and Tracee said...

I was really proud of myself for figuring out how to post these videos. So after I did, I called Rob at work and asked if he was by a computer so that he could look at our blog. All he had to say was, "You're a jerk." I thought it was pretty funny. It's always fun times when it comes to game time. I can't wait!!!

Tim and Shiree said...

Looks like something somebody edited to make it look good. You can't believe everything you read or see on the internet and just like Obama found out....Utah is a RED state girl!!! Utes are BCS bound baby and Cougars fans and players will just have to go join all the losers who can't accept the Proposition 8 vote!!! Love you too- Tim

K S & R said...

I'm so proud of my daddy! I know he's proud of himself right now... ;) I agree though! Tracee if you need me to send you a box of tissues tomorrow I'd be happy too!

Ali said...

That brought a tear of joy to my eye. Good job Tracee and "rise and shout the cougars are out!" Love it, love it.

Shannon said...

BOOOOO GO UTES!!! Oh wait didn't they just KILL those cougars:)