



Mike and Megan went to Disneyland the first Saturday in November and that night they called us and said that there were no lines on any of the rides. So we decided that we really wanted to go so we loaded up the Maxima and left at 10:00 Sunday morning. We got there at about 8:00 that night and went on lots of rides with no wait. Kirah and I even went on Splash Mountain and they asked us if we just wanted to stay on and go again because there weren't any lines. She didn't want to or I would have. Megan and I stayed on it the next day though. It was so fun and just alittle crazy to go on that short of notice. But I didn't have to stress about packing like I usually do. We found out that Kymbree hates long car rides so I gave Kirah a jar of baby food to feed Kymbree while we drove. Needless to say we will think twice about the long trip again. Kirah and Katelyn were angels the whole time. Rob told them we would be there after we watch 5 movies and so they never asked if we were almost there until the 5th movie was over and we only had 20 minutes left to drive. It was definitely worth it. We love Disneyland!












2 comments:
How fun! I love doing crazy spur of the moment things like that. It takes the stress out of planning.
you are crazy... i didn't even know... wow
Post a Comment