
Kirah sporting a New year's crown.

Katelyn drinking sparkling cider.

Poor Katelyn is so tired but dang it, It's not midnight yet!
Shari and Rob helping Brynn with her party popper.
Kathy and Meg so excited for the New Year.
Mom and the girls ready to go sledding on New Year's Eve. Rob stayed home with Kymbree. We didn't want to take any chances with her getting sick. I remember 3 years ago when Katelyn was 7 months old and Kirah was 2 we were in the ER with RSV. The doctors had to suck the junk out of Katelyn's lungs and she was almost hospitalized. They told us not to take the girls outside or they would get pneumonia. We stayed inside all of January, February and most of March. It was a nightmare. I had to be very creative with indoor activities so that the girls wouldn't get cabin fever. I never want to relive that again! Thank goodness Kymbree has been healthy so far.

















9 comments:
Love all of your posts! The girls are getting big!! Looks like you all had a fun Christmas! Isn't this time of the year so much fun? Willie saw the picture of Taylor and was shocked at how much she has grown up! I think it made him feel old!! ha!
Those pjs are so cute. Don't you love playing in the snow? I am so glad it snowed this year. Christmas looked fun. Happy New Year!
Isn't Mafia so much fun!! We have taught it to so many people since we learned it on Halloween. We could play it for hours. You guys are so cute! Give all the girls a hug and kiss for us!! We Love You! Happy New Year!
I LOVE the chocolate brown and pink PJ's!!! I wish I had some for my three little girls. You guys are so cute. Happy New Year. and that is crazy you guys come to Kauai every year. Next time let us know so we can see you.
Looks like you had a blast for the holidays. Will and Siena like to play Katelyn and Kirah, its funny. Are we still good for Disneyland? We're planning on it! I'll talk to you soon!
Nice picture of me! We had so much fun in Utah with all of you guys. Tell the girls hi and Hal misses them!
What fun pics. I love the one of Kaitlyn. Midnight just can't come soon enough, RIGHT?!! Happy New Year!
wow... can't believe that hair on kirah on new years eve... you should go into business.
K Tracee...you need to update your blog....:) ha ha im just kidding im doing better at it though! So I miss your fam lets get together and hang out!!!
Post a Comment