Friday, July 31, 2009

Family Pictures

We got our family pictures taken at The Peace Gardens. Rob proposed to me there almost 10 years ago and this is the first time we've been back since. It was really fun to be back there and see how far we have come since that cold day back in November 1999. My kids actually did really well and we love these pictures. If you want a great photographer, Holly is the best. I will be adding her blog to my friends and family so check it out.



























11 comments:

The Lloyds said...

Oh my gosh these pictures are sooo cute I love her work....I just might have to go to her!!!:)

Subie said...

Your family looks like all models. Especially you! It looks like you guys had fun in Vegas. Lets get together soon we miss ya.

Subie said...

Sorry I am signed in my mother in laws. This is emily.

Mike and Meg said...

So cute Tracee. I am so glad that you had fun in Vegas.
I love the new deck! Get ready for that pool eh?

Faasuamanu and Melinda Toilolo said...

i love them,. you and rob are so cheesy!! But it is still so cute and the girls are adorable!!

K S & R said...

Cute pics and cute family you guys!!

Taren said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! That place is so pretty it just happens to be right in the ghetto. I can say that because I grew up down the street.

stacey said...

They are DARLING!! Your girls are so cute :)

Kori said...

They are wonderful! Love you guys!

Princess Academy said...

rockin pics Love them and I love all the fun things did you do that or the photographer with all teh collages?

Faasuamanu and Melinda Toilolo said...

so what is up?? you do realize that july was months and months ago.. a new post is on order!!