Friday, January 8, 2010

Update!

I finally updated our blog. It's been 5 months. I hope you enjoy what's been going on in our lives.

5 comments:

Mike and Meg said...

Holy cow it's about time. The girls look sooo cute. Tell Rob that he's getting old. He, he, he.

Wendi said...

I just LOVE the once every 5 month updates! It's fun to catch up since we live to far away;~)

Faasuamanu and Melinda Toilolo said...

whew!!! it is about time!! but i m glad i am all cought up with you! looks like you are all doing good and happy!! ps meg rob is not even old compaired to faa!! lol

Shannon said...

love the family pic!!!

Taren said...

You guys are so cute! I thought you were done with the blogging world for a minute there. I'm glad you are still here.
I am so sorry to hear about your grandma. I wish you and your mom the best. There is a guy I know who works for Gold Cross. He lived down the street from her...he let me know. She was always so kind to me.