gave in and let them. We took 7 inches off each!
I think it looks cute but I miss their long hair.
That might be the only haircut they ever get. I
told Kirah that we needed to get the glue out and
put her hair back on because I was missing it. Look
at that pile of hair. Grandma Debbie did a great job.














3 comments:
What???? You cut their hair??? No im just kidding it looks super cute. You need to post some pictures of it all done with the new hair cut!!! Your girls are all so cute I love them.
I am not a fan of super long hair. I think her hair is adorable. Your older daughter looks just like you in some of her pictures. She is a cutie.
Wow, you are brave. It seems to older kids get the shorter their hair is. Kindergarten is a big age for chopping it all off. I agree that we need to see photos of it all done up.
Post a Comment