3 years ago
Monday, September 1, 2008
Computer Problems
Okay! Okay! I know it has almost been 2 months since I updated my blog but we had major problems with our computer. I won't bore anyone with the details. So I started reading like crazy. I love it. If anyone wants to read some really good murder mystery suspense books. Check out the author Harlan Coben. I've read five of his books this year. They are Tell No One, Just One Look, Promise Me, Hold Tight and The Woods. I'm also starting the third book in the Twilight series. I've never been a reader but I am now addicted so if you have any suggestions on good books, let me know. Now I just need to get this blog updated so I can get Megan off my back! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Harlan Coben is one of my favorites, I understand why you didn't keep up!
Post a Comment