got really gross so they just played with
the dough and ate it and we didn't bake them.
But they though it was cool.

Katelyn and Jacquelyn

Kaylee and Kirah

All the girls with cookie dough and
flour everywhere. This is my attempt
to not be so anal about messes. It lasted
quite a while. I'm proud of myself!












5 comments:
You are so fun! I always make cookies FOR the kids not WITH them because that is crazy!!! I am sure they totally enjoyed it!
Making cookies in Phoenix isn't half as fun as it is in South Jordan...keep that in mind! :)
You are so fun! I always make cookies FOR the kids not WITH them because that is crazy!!! I am sure they totally enjoyed it!
Making cookies in Phoenix isn't half as fun as it is in South Jordan...keep that in mind! :)
What did I do? That's like stuttering! hahaha Sorry!
You are such a good mom, making cookies is one of our fav's - I agree with Joy, it is more fun here then in Phoenix!!!
That was so gross!! What cute kids, like that Jacquelyn one (well and even more because she is asleep right now). Storing up energy for craziness later:)
Post a Comment