Sunday, September 21, 2008

Funny things the kids say

The girls are always making us laugh. I thought I would let everyone in on how are days go...

Kirah-
"Mom, why can't we write on those books you got us?" "Because I want to save them for the car ride to Disneyland." Kirah got this look on her face and said, "We're driving to Disneyland? We're not even going on an airplane? Whose idea was that? Dad's." When I told Rob that she said that he said he lives with a bunch of brats. I hate to drive and I guess it's rubbed off on Kirah.

Katelyn-
I took Katelyn to  school the other day and she asked me to hold her like a baby. So I picked her up and she said, "I can't eat your nipple, huh?" I don't know where she heard nipple but she's obviously been interested in me nursing Kymbree.

Kirah and Katelyn-
Kirah said,"Guess what Mom, I was in line behind Livy and Sophie came up and butted me. She made me feel bad because she said she loved Livy more than me. What should I say to her next time she says that?" Before I had a chance to say anything Katelyn said, " Just tell her-YOU BUG ME!" Rob and I laughed so hard. Everyone better watch out when Katelyn gets into elementary. Kirah won't have to worry what to do-Katelyn will take of her.

4 comments:

Mike and Meg said...

I love the last comment! Katy is so cute! Mike and I still laugh about the farting in her mouth!!

Faasuamanu and Melinda Toilolo said...

ok I had to read that twice.. so stinkin cute!!

Joy & Casey said...

Your girls are seriously so cute. If Jaycee were part of YOUR family maybe she would be cute too!!! :)
Just kidding-she's cute and I love her but she really likes the orphan look and I don't have the energy to fight with her. SHE thinks you are so cool though-Tracee does her hair cute-she loves you! Pretty funny.

K S & R said...

This may be my favorite post you've ever put on!!! hahaha Those two crack me up! I definitely need to spend more time with them. :) Maybe Katy can take care of my bullies. haha
ps I hate driving to Cali to! haha